We are very pleased to tell you that we will be welcoming patients back from Wednesday 17th June. We have made changes to the building and to the delivery of our dental care so that we can look after you safely during the current COVID 19 pandemic, we will also extend our opening hours.
We will be operating in a different way but please don’t worry we will explain everything over the phone in advance and guide you through the process.
Please telephone 01202 512967 for appointments, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU
Prior to your appointment, over the phone, we will update your medical history, carry out a Covid-19 screening and triage any dental issues you may have. We will also explain what to do on the day of your appointment.
On the day of your appointment: A brief outline
- Before arriving at the practice please go to the bathroom, and make sure you are hydrated. We cannot provide refreshment currently and access to our toilet facilities will be strictly limited.
- If possible please attend alone unless you are accompanying a child or require carer assistance. Please discuss this with us in advance of your visit.
- Remember to bring your mobile phone with you and call us from your car once you are parked. Wait in your car until we invite you to come in and leave all unnecessary belongings behind. If you don’t have a mobile phone we will make alternative arrangements.
- We will be waiting to open the front door for you and will ask you to use hand sanitizer. We will then direct you through the building.
- Don’t worry if we look a little different, it is still us underneath all that extra personal protective equipment !!
- After your appointment we will ask you to hand sanitise again and leave the building as directed. Please then wait in your car for us to call you to sort out payment and any ongoing arrangements.
We are all looking forward to seeing you and are very grateful for your patience and understanding during these unfamiliar and testing times.
You can download the new Covid-19 screening here.
Best wishes from all at 854 Dental Health